He feels great, he went snowmobiling on Saturday, he gets up at 5:30 a.m. and goes to the gym, he comes home from the gym and gets on the treadmill and then around 4:00 he gets back on the treadmill.
WOW - that was awesome! I'll be passing that video on for sure. I had no clue you were going through the trials you are going through -- I am so sorry! It sounds like you have an amazing husband who has been through a lot. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
3 comments:
How is Shane feeling so far after doing Chemo? That stuff is mean!
He feels great, he went snowmobiling on Saturday, he gets up at 5:30 a.m. and goes to the gym, he comes home from the gym and gets on the treadmill and then around 4:00 he gets back on the treadmill.
WOW - that was awesome! I'll be passing that video on for sure. I had no clue you were going through the trials you are going through -- I am so sorry! It sounds like you have an amazing husband who has been through a lot. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Post a Comment