Wednesday, March 19, 2008

And so it begins......




I came home last night to find Shane asleep with a bandana on his head. He told me that his hair was falling out. I was like whatever...(last time he told me this, I believed him and he was really joking).
But it is true...

Shane had another chemo treatment today. Everything went well for him. I can't say the same thing for one of the ladies that was getting treatment in the infusion suite with him. She had a seizure during her treatment...a little scary.

3 comments:

Amber Ferran said...

Tag! You're it! I finally figured out the silly tag game eveyrone's been doing for what, like 6 months now?

Vanessa said...

Have you found anything you like to do to pass the time during Chemo? My uncle lets his kids get out of school and they play games together :)

Jen said...

We are kind of boring...both of us log into work with our laptops and we actually don't end up saying a whole lot.