A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago:-I was getting ready to make 1 of 2 big mistakes (1st marriage).
5 Things on my to-do list:-
Order more SkinCeuticals product (doing that right after I finish this)
Pack for the weekend
Pay Bills
Property tax crap for the business
Clean the garage
5 Places lived:
Long Beach, CA
Orem, UT
Winter Haven, FL
Eagle Mountain, UT
Highland, UT
5 jobs:-
Western Watts
ZCMI
Chilis
Maxi Mart -- Texaco
American Name Services
5 things people don't know:-
I am an open book...I don't think there isn't anything people don't know.
Well I think Amber tagged almost everyone that we know in common....
I am tagging Amy, MaryJane, Vanessa, Brindy, Adri, & Kelsie.
24 Years Ago
2 years ago
3 comments:
What is SkinCeuticals?
SkinCeuticals is the facial skincare line we use at the spa.
I posted my tag!
Post a Comment