
One Hundred and Eight Thousand seconds ago I received both good and bad news. The good news being that it looks as though I am on the actual trial drug and not the Placebo, I have been getting sores in my mouth which is the most common side affect. The Bad is really bad though, it appears that I am responding quite well to the drug, so unfortunately for the rest of you I should live to see Christmas and I will be expecting a Christmas present, sorry guys. The Ugly is, well I think you already know.
24 Years Ago
2 years ago
4 comments:
What awesome news! That means you will be around to buy me a Christmas present too!
Thank you for updating your blog! (geez, about time) And that is great news! I'm happy you are responding well to the treatment...but don't you think it would be a little awkward if I got you a Christmas present?
I will get you the same thing I am getting Blake Bilbo Baggins...a skidplate for his you know what.
All i want for christmas is a year supply of nair.
Post a Comment