So I guess I am a pretty horrible wife for not putting pictures of Shane on the Lake Powell post. But hun, there is a picture of you...if you look at the picture of Tyler jumping off the cliff (you know the one where it looks like he has a tail) you can see your cute bald head in the water. :)
There really was more than 1 picture of him...so sorry hun for not putting them on here. And the picture he posted below with Tyler, after calling his name 5 or 6 times and him ignoring me or not hearing me whichever he admits to, I just took the picture...kind of like this one too.
Here is another one of him.....
Doesn't this one count too...you can see part of him. :)
Sorry hun I will do better next time.
2 comments:
Oh don't feel bad. The women always get the shaft where pictures are concerned. We are always the ones taking the pictures. I only saw 1 of you. ha ha I love your husbands sense of humor! Him and Dave would get along VERY well don't you think? LOL
Hey guys, it's been over a month-I'm not very patient with people that don't update their blogs...geez
Post a Comment