We went to Lake Powell last week with the boys, Jace, and Mindy (Shane's brother and Mom). We had a really cool camping spot. We always go to the Escalante and camp in one of the caves with big overhangs so we have shade all day long. This year we had a great view of an arch.
There was a lot of fishing....

A little tubing, snorkeling, and not a lot of wakeboarding (The water was pretty choppy) But Dallas was so excited to wakeboard this year. He is loving it and it getting really good.



2 comments:
Jen, is that you on that wakeboard! WOW! I'm too big a chicken to jump the wake...now I feel like I need to step it up...great pictures of your trip! Too bad we weren't there the same week.
I'm impressed with your wakeboarding skillz!!! Those pictures make me want to go to Powell again! We should all go together sometime.
Post a Comment