If you are a wife reading this please take note, Jen is the GREATEST WIFE EVER. The past 2 weeks my workout partner hasn’t been able to make it to the gym so instead of leaving for the gym at 5:45 I have been leaving around 7:30, this has allowed me to view Jens daily routine and I am amazed. Jen wakes up at 5:20, gets dressed, drinks a protein shake, lifts weights, gets on the treadmill for 45 minutes, makes the kids breakfast(usually pancakes, German pancakes, cinnamon roles, eggs, waffles, rarely cereal), she showers, gets dressed, helps the kids do their chores, helps them get ready for school, she eats breakfast, she cleans up breakfast, logs into the spa and checks reports and then still has time to do things like this:
This is only a few of the many notes I found when I got home from the gym today, and as you can see from the pic below, this isn't the first time she has done this.
Not only does this make Jen great, but she NEVER and I mean NEVER complains or whines, let me type that again for some of you, she NEVER and I mean NEVER complains or whines , and this is just what she does before she leaves for work. You're the best Hun and I love you tons.
6 comments:
Its about time you realized how damn lucky you are--:)
Now the question is: When will you realize?
OMG! I've been Rick Roll'd.....
She is amazing isn't she! That awesome chick is turning 30 in a couple of weeks. I can't believe it!
Right on!!! It takes two to tango!! You get what you give!
I know she is! I learned a lot about being a Mom from being her nanny, tons, she is an amazing lady.
Post a Comment