So I haven't been very good at updating the blog lately.... So I thought I would do a few posts to catch up to present day. So we are back in August for the First Day of School.
Tyler
Dylan
Dallas
I walked the boys to school and Dylan and Dallas saw friends just as we entered the school and took off. They are getting way too old. I did make them wait so I could take a quick pic in the hall before they left with their friends.
So it was only Tyler who I walked to his classroom and waited with. He was a little nervous because he didn't know anyone in his class. But he has made so many new friends now.
He was having a hard time looking at me with the sun in his eyes
1 comments:
Oh my heck, they are getting so big....I can't believe Tyler...wow...Super Super Cute!!!!
Post a Comment