That is how I feel after a long trip of 3 boys and being on my feet non-stop. But it was a lot of fun to see how happy there were to do everything....even with the Mom, can I have some cotton candy...Mom, can I have a churro....Mom, can I have some icecream...Mom, I need to go to the bathroom (this was Tyler in almost every long line we stood in when we were getting close to getting on the ride..I would say..can you hold it...NO) Oh so fun!!!
We went to California Adventures on the 3rd day. We got there and no one was there. We were able to walk onto rides and ride them over and over again. They loved it. Tyler's favorite ride was Mulholland Madness -- it is just like the Wild Mice at Lagoon. Just a side note on this ride...we went to ride it Saturday and had fast pass tickets to get on for 3:50 (Yes I remember the exact time). Anyway, we get there and the guy taking the tickets looks at his watch and says...oh sorry it is only 3:40. I was thinking....you have got to be kidding. But I sat there and waited for what felt like 10 more minutes. We headed back up there...he looks at his watch and told us...sorry you have 1 more minute. I said, "What!! You have got to be kidding!!" He said, "Nope and I am making these people right next to you wait their 3 minutes...I know I am a mean person." Ok so who does the hiring at DisneyLand because that guy just shouldn't work at a place like that. Anyway..that was venting with stupid people.
Then we headed over to the Maliboomers and California Screamin'. Tyler was too short to go on both of those. He was pretty bummed. I stayed off with him while Dylan and Dallas did the Maliboomers...I was ok not going on that ride. Then I threw him on the Carousel with Dylan while Dallas and I went on California Screamin', and then we switched. That was Dylan and Dallas's favorite ride.
Then we were off to the Tower of Terror. They had been requesting this ride since the moment we entered DisneyLand. Well we survived...barely.... Tyler did not like that ride one bit. The look on Tyler's face on the picture that they take was pretty hysterical.
The next 2 days we went and hit all the smaller rides that we had missed on the first 2 days and got a lot of the characters autographs and pictures.
Dallas was chosen to be part of the "Jedi Training Academy" during one of the shows. He was soo excited. They got to wear the cool robes and learn different things with the lightsabers and then fight Darth Vader and Darth Mall at the end.
The last night they wanted to see Fantasmic. So after 1 1/2 hours of trying to save a spot on the ground being pushed and shoved by a million people, we finally saw the production. They thought it was the greatest. I just kept thinking...this is the last thing..this is the last thing...this is the last thing. I made it!!!
We also did a little swimming...they such cute little fish!!
2 comments:
What an awesome Mom you are!
You are such a good Mom
Post a Comment