I know that we haven't posted on here in about a month....but there hasn't really been anything to post. I have recovered from DisneyLand...mostly. I have surgery on my foot on Friday...exciting....I will finally be able to walk normally instead of walking on the side or heel of my foot. Thought I better get it taken care of since wakeboarding season was coming up.
Shane and I had our 2nd year anniversary this past weekend. We celebrated it by losing a lot of money in Wendover. :( But hey it was nice to getaway and get our minds off of reality.
Shane is on Week 3 of his 2nd round of Chemo. He has a CT scan this week and we will have results sometime next week. Keep your fingers crossed that the chemo is still working. Shane is obsessed with working out still....or wait he calls it dedication, not obsession.
24 Years Ago
2 years ago
2 comments:
Good to hear from ya!
I am glad to see a post, I keep on checking to make sure everyone is ok. Glad you had fun in Wendover and we will keep our fingers crossed for the CT scan. My uncle got his but won't talk about it with the family...which can't be a good sign I guess.
Post a Comment