The boys were so excited for DisneyLand that we got there when it was opening. We were able to make see most of the park...but didn't have time for all the rides.
We started in Tomorrowland where Space Mountain is. Well that is Dallas's favorite ride and well...not so much for Tyler. He was in tears by the end. I think it was just the fact that he didn't know what to expect and he was flying through the air in the dark....he wants to try it again.
We went through many of the fun rides in Fantasyland...Alice in Wonderland...the Carrousel and of course the Tea Cups....that ride looks sooo fun...but wow it made me sick. The boys loved it.
We were able to see the parade...they thought it was great to see so many characters.
We are all exhausted and ready for California Adventures tomorrow. :)
2 comments:
Yay, how fun!! I wish we could be back there in the nice warm weather. How is it BTW? I'm sorry you had to go alone. :( At least your boys are old enough to walk and you're not strolling around a toddler. I hope you have a great time!
You rock! I don't know if I would have been able to survive.
Post a Comment