Friday, February 22, 2008

An update from Shane

Well I guess it is my turn to update the blog since Jen is out of town at the moment so here goes. First I would like to start off by saying that I am the luckiest person in the world. Why you may ask? Because there is only one Jen and I have her, she truly is amazing and I realize it more and more everyday.

Now it is time to rant, what is wrong with all you people? And I don’t just mean the people that are reading this, I mean everyone in the world. I am so sick and tired of acronyms I can’t even see straight. When did LOL replace hahahahahahahahaha and when did ROFLMAO replace
hahahahahahahahah
‘Takes Deep Breath
Hahahahahahahahah
I have to deal with hundreds of acronyms in my job and then every jackass that sends an email or a text has to throw in another one “BFF” “LOL” “FWIW” “FYI”. So where did it come from and where did it start? Well I have my opinion, it was that damn Tigger, you know Mr. T-I-double-guh-err, bouncing around shouting “TTFN”. I don’t even know what to say other than “WTF”.

Oh yeah here is my update from today’s Dr. appointment, apparently I am the lucky owner of not 1, not 2 but 3 more tumors, one in my back on my ribs, one on my hip and one in my lungs. I go in on Monday so that they can surgically install a port, which is kind of like the gas door on your car, it makes it easier to get the Chemo into my system which I start on the 29th. I have a bone scan on Wednesday to see if the Cancer is in the bone.

Don’t worry I will let you guys know when it is time to start feeling sorry for me but now is not the time, and today was proof of that. I ended up getting into a fight with a guy at the hospital, it was a close fight for a while but in the end I was the winner, and to be a good sport I even helped the guy back into his wheelchair and even put his oxygen mask back on. Uh for those of you who don’t know me that was a joke, you know J\K, LOL.

0 comments: