So Shane thinks Orange Sticks (those really gross things that they sell at Christmas time with nasty orange jelly crap inside chocolate) are the best thing since sliced bread. He said that I should take a poll because he thinks that I am weird that I don't like them. So I am relying on all you. Comment saying whether you love or hate them.
24 Years Ago
2 years ago
15 comments:
I think they're gross as well. I don't really like chocolate though, so...
I'm with ya...they are DISGUSTING!!! It must be a guy thing because Dave LOVES them too!
so gross....... not good at all...
yuck!
i've never had one (i don't think), but i can assure you that they do NOT sound appetizing right about now!
I like em. I am not sure I could use the word Love but I do not hate them. From JIll if i cannot log in
I actually have some on my counter this very minute! The dark chocolate ones... my sister and I bought them, so there's two more on Shane's side. This is Julie- I didn't log in either.
NASTY! They are right up there with chocolate covered cherries.
NASTY! They are right up there with chocolate covered cherries.
You blaspheme! How can you not like chocolate covered cherries?!!
i like them but the rasberry ones are even better. Glenn
Soo nasty!!! But Shane is the type to like something that disgusting. From Nathan.
They're nasty. Chocolate and fruit jelly stuff should never be mixed.
I always knew something was wrong with Shane, now I know, thanks.
I actually reallt like them as well... :) Delectably delicious. :)
Post a Comment