Sunday, November 9, 2008

{8 things}

8 TV SHOWS I WATCH...
1- Grey’s Anatomy
2- Private Practice
3- LOST
4- Desperate Housewives
5- The NEW 90210
6- One Tree Hill
7- The Bachelor or Bachelorette
8- Oprah
I get desperate in finding good TV shows to watch while I am on the treadmill…so it will be nice to see everyone’s lists so I can check out new shows.

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY...
1- Worked out
2- Cleaned
3- Laundry
4- Went to Sean’s surprise party
5- Ate at IHOP at 11 pm for dinner – it was kind of fun
6- Took the boat to storage
7- Computer work for the spa
8- More Cleaning!!

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO...
1- A Vacation
2- A Vacation
3- A Vacation
4- A Vacation
5- A Vacation
6- A Vacation
7- A Vacation
8- A Vacation

8 THING ON MY WISH LIST-
1- A money tree in my backyard
2- Paint the basement
3- A Mini Me
4- A LONG vacation – have I already mentioned that 
5- A new house
6- A bigger yard
7- To eat whatever I want and not gain a pound
8- A clean house everyday

8 PEOPLE I TAG...
1- Wendy
2- Jessica
3- Malia
4- Amber
5- Tone
6- MaryJane
7- Vanessa
8- Brindy

0 comments: