Dylan
Dallas
It was such a sad site to see all these 4th grade boys in tears. It brought tears to my eyes. They had worked so hard for the last 3 months having gone undefeated all season....having already beat this same team...to now lose the championship. I stood there watching the awards ceremony as all the boys went up to get their medal. Most all the boys were crying. Dylan & Dallas's coaches are pretty awesome. When they were giving the medals to PG, our coaches were telling the boys to clap and cheer for their team because they had done well and earned it. What great examples their coaches are to those boys.
Dylan getting his medal
Dallas getting his medal
After the game, the coaches told them how proud they were of them and they loved them. It was such a sad but sweet moment. It was hard for me not to start crying as I was hugging my crying boys telling them how great they had played. They learned so much. I am very proud of them with how hard they worked this year.

Lone Peak 4th Grade Team 2008
0 comments:
Post a Comment