Shane is doing well. He is just sleeping a lot. We said that once he came home from the hospital that we would have our “Biggest Loser Marathon” since we haven’t watched the last several episodes. Neither one of us seems to get very far into the episode before we are both asleep.
The boys have had a rough time knowing what is going on and dealing with it in their own ways. Dallas says to me last night, “Mom, can I tell you what I want for Christmas?” I say, “Sure.” He says, “The only thing I want is for Shane to stay alive forever.” It brought tears to my eyes….all I could get out was, “Me too.”
I know that there are a lot of people that want to come visit and I thank those for respecting his wishes right now. He is asleep so much, so if people just show up, I am having to turn them away and I feel bad. But he has asked that I don’t wake him up when he is sleeping. So please know that I am not disregarding requests. I run everything by him and ask him what is ok and I am respecting what he wants. J
1 comments:
Your boys are so sweet. You and your family are in our prayers, Jen. We love you and are thinking about you.
Post a Comment