Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

The annual Egg Coloring Night



It is so hard to try and take a picture and not get at least one of them with a goofy smile. :)


Dallas looking for eggs. The sun didn't help in this picture.


Dylan looking for eggs.


Tyler trying to get his easter basket out of the tree.



Dylan showing what he found.

Tyler checking it all out.

Dallas


Shane looking to see if there is any candy worth stealing.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Good Hell, I refuse to let anyone take any more pictures of me until either my eyebrows grow back in or I color them in with a magic marker. What a freak.

Sarah said...

I'm laughing at shane's comment :) I feel the same way being pregnant, there are NO cute candid shots of me EVER! But in his defense, he looks good!

Jen, I am so glad you have a blog! I'm excited to keep in touch with you guys this way! Hope all is going well.