Christmas was fabulous!! We always say that we are going to cut-back, but it seems like it never happens.
Here are some fun pictures of the boys in their Christmas pajamas.
24 Years Ago
2 years ago
Christmas was fabulous!! We always say that we are going to cut-back, but it seems like it never happens.
Here are some fun pictures of the boys in their Christmas pajamas.
3 comments:
I love all your new pictures! Your boys are all looking so much older from just a year ago! And dang, they got hooked up for Christmas! But there's no pictures of YOU and what you got?! I'll just assume this post isn't finished.
Yeah it is finished because there were no pictures of me. :(
There never is of the mom, she's always the one taking the pictures, that's why I've mastered the self-portraits, you know, just turn the camera around and snap!
Post a Comment