Friday, August 24, 2007

Back to School 2007

The boys have been soooo excited to go back to school. Tyler is excited that he gets to go to the same school as Dylan and Dallas this year. Dylan & Dallas are going to 3rd grade and Tyler is going to 1st grade. I was a little nervous for Tyler, since this is his first year in a big school, and he is making a big transition from pre-school to 1st grade. He is doing great though.

I walked them to school on the first day. Tyler was feeling well, which didn't help with the nervousness. By the time I had taken Tyler into his classroom, Dylan and Dallas had already taken off to their classes. It shows how old they are getting. :)

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

oh my goodness Jen, thats Tyler! crazy crazy he is so big!

Adri said...

Jen, I'm so glad you have a blog! (Hope you don't mind me reading it.) My goodness I cannot believe how BIG your boys are. It seemed like Tyler was still a baby when I left. And he's in first grade now?! Wow!

Jess said...

I still think it is CRAZY that Tyler is in 1st grade, he looks so big!